Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 13, 2015

Did Boyfriend Really Wanted to Kill Me?


One of the supervisors got confirmation from the one who got the death threat call that the boyfriend really did wanted to kill me.  Although deep down within, I still somehow believe it was all a setup, anytime when someone utters those threats, it's very hard to ignore.

I can't believe it's been over a year since that incident and I still feel just as uncomfortable now as I did then when the killing part gets reminded to me.  It's almost 6 a.m. and b/c of what was told to me today, I'm still up writing and thinking about this.  Bothers me; bothers me; bothers me!!!  Honestly, I was a little scared but I'm much more angry about it.  That's how I feel.

Trying to prevent me from doing my hobby by making slanderous claims and to mislead me for one's ulterior motives is one thing.  It's another to do something to someone that can have a long-term effect in a negative way on me.

Trina (the gal who reequest for the Zig Tech pics) told me not to let negative people drag me down.  However, at the time, I don't think you really understood the severity of their actions.  Someone even uttering those words is not that easy to get over with.

It might be a stretch, but I wonder if it's still too late to bring this up with the cops.  The way this group of people treat me is no different than how gays and coloured people were treated in the pre-90's.  We are being punished for doing something out of the norm.  Yet, we're not doing anything that negatively impacts you!!  It's very frustrating that people can't just let others live.

If anyone knows the person who uttered those threats let me know.

N.B.  If the boyfriend was really confident in his claims towards the way I interacted with his girlfriend, then why did he have to hide his fury over the phone??  Show your face and give me shit in person.  

The professional analysis I received was right.  If he really wanted to kill me......I have no doubt the couple was part of a ploy to frame me.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!