Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Does My Ranting Lead to More Skepticism?


Some say by disclosing my personal situation involving slander, framing, death threats, and unsubstantiated skepticism would make those who have no prior knowledge of this become skeptical themselves of my hobby.  Is that true?  Probably, but here's my take.

The weak hearted ones will jump off the bandwagon.  They're not the ones who I want on my blog.  My hobby is a niche market interest and I will focus my attention on that.  I've shown no inappropriate gestures while doing the photoshoot and I have this blog to back up my actions.  I don't just tell, I show.  Those who are still skeptical have a major insecurity and trust issue that they need to address.  A person with genuinely bad intentions wouldn't go about business so publically. 



For those who still believe in me, thank you.  This blog is not even 3 months old and just the handful of you viewers alone have shown me enough to keep this hobby going.  Good job guys.  Let other's know about my site and the bad people surrounding me.  They need to know who to watch out for so they don't fall victim to emotional distress like I did.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!