Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, November 9, 2015

Trudy B's Delivery Request


An apology to you for not getting these pictures to you sooner. ©-stamping takes longer than one may think esp. for a perfectionist like me with the placement and messing around with the font colours.  Anyways, you wanted cheery-coloured roses so this is what I've chosen.




Hopefully they liked their roses and hopefully you'll like what you see.  I put in some extra effort to assure this.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to wrap your order!!  *Thank god I got this out of the way.  It's been on my mind forever!!*
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!