Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Screen Capture Collage 2: Optical Illusion


I know this is the moment you all have been waiting for.  For those of you who appreciate showmanship of shoes, you know something like that requires many different pictures of angles and poses.  I ran into "Sandra", a fellow shoe shopper on Friday.  She supported my ambitions by saying:  "I think it tells a lot about the person (the way a person poses in the shoes)."  My point exactly - showmanship!!

However, I consider myself very creative and I was able to take my collage experimentation one step further, just to further justify why I need so many shoe pics from you people.  Feast your eyes on this!!



 How many optical illusions do you see?  Think this is pretty cool?  Check out the next pic below!!



How many optical illusions do you see here?  Look carefully!!  Let me know how many you can spot and I will reveal my answer when enough people respond in the comment section below.

That is NOT the only thing that will throw you off-guard.  These are actually men's shoes worn by a gal and these were all natural stantzes.  It makes a huge difference when you are comfortable in your own sk---(ahem) shoe...just as with Alesha.

There is something else that may get you to raise your eyebrows.  Did you know that it was her sockline and the shoes' sockliners that inspired me to put the collage the way I did?  I saw something cool in those pics and it gave me a vision and I just gained momentum from there.

So gals.  If I whetted your appetite, the name of these shoes are called:  "Nike Air Pegasus '83" (men's).  I don't usually invest time into colourless shoes but these shoes are quite new and the design is quite well-done.

One more thing I'd like to point out.  With the distractions of the colours completely desaturated, you can really see how important it is to have the right person wearing the shoe.  It makes the shoes adhere to the wearer's personality all the more.

So C.K. when you asked in such a nose-digging, abrasive tone:  "Why do you need to take pictures of their shoes?"  Well C.K., there's your answer.  This is the damage you did to me.  You emotionally held me back from doing this kind of work.  Congratulations C.K. and to your gym.  You didn't make me look bad as much as you've revealed your own evilness.  If you are still slandering me, keep talking C.K.  Once enough people see my blog, you would've admitted to the public of your own wrong doing.

The scary thing is by the number of tabs I've created on my webpage, I'm not close to being done.  Shall I continue to punch you in the gut with more of my creative work?  I've got more coming - a LOT more!!  Nobody deserves to experience what you did to me - nobody!!

Now!  After seeing all my work including this post, is there anyone foolish enough to let themselves succumb to baseless rumours about my intentions??  Listen to my side of the story too please!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!