Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Women's Wave Catalyst | Mizuno Canada


Here's a better look at these shoes.  I love this colour.  It's not orange, pink, nor red.  It's something in between - almost like a darker shade of salmon pink.  It really gives these shoes some pop.  The only thing I don't like about the design is the empty holes within the mesh.  When Phyllis B. had them on, though new, they looked like they've been exposed to rain and damp soil.  I'd like to see those holes be filled with some form of white.  That would help take away some of the gloominess that a soiled shoe would present.



Women's Wave Catalyst | Mizuno Canada
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!