Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, November 22, 2015

My Biggest Supporters (Recently) aren't from My Country


If no comments are left, then I can only go by viewership.  Since my ranting of the framing/death threat incident, my country people's viewership have seriously lagged behind.  It's people outside my country who have been reading my posts.  The one country that likes like a lot of drama is the country that is the most interested it seems.  Yes, my blog does involve a lot of drama.  That's what happens with a unique hobby.  That's what happens when you do something different.

I know it could be a coincidence but there's no way that everyone could view my ranting as ME being the troublemaker here.  Of the people in my town who I've given my blog info to, I predicted a 50/50 belief system.  It's still too early to tell but of the 3-4 posts I've made so far, only 1 or 2 or maybe 3  views are from my country.  For me, that's got to be worrysome...but Canadians are known to be pretty laid back so they'll read when they feel like it.  I'm hoping that's the case.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!