Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Mizuno Wave Sayonara 3 - Better Colour Usage


Remember my critique on the use of colours on Wozniaki's Adidas Pure Boost X shoe?  

 

I said the use of the blue-white-red colour combo wasn't quite right.  The following shoe shows how to use these colours in a more appealing way.


The reason why this simple-coloured shoe still looks good because there is colour balance and colour separation.  The only change I would make is to use a darker tone of red on the tongue to break the monotony of the wide spread red and to give the shoe some added contrast.  Also, I know a lot of women like to wear pink but if she would've just stuck with white socks, that would really give the shoes some more colour definition.  Having red & pink or pink & orange together gives the visual impression of colour bleeding and we don't want that, do we?

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!