Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Women's SIdney Crosby Zigtechs


I found yet another pair Zigtechs a few days ago and I immediately thought of YOU, Trina...but I know it's your daughter who likes them so make sure you show her these.

I bought these because I think Zigtechs are unique in design but to my surprise, they ended up to be part of the Sidney Crosby line.  How cool is that?  I'm going to say these women's b/c salmon pink is usually applied on women's shoes and these shoes are quite narrow fitting.



 The colour is supposed to be salmon pink but the picture portraits it to be more like orange.


 Out of all the of the zipper pics, I think this one is the most interesting, but I like them all.


I don't know how I came up with this pic but it worked out.  It shows these shoes are Reeboks and they're part of the Sidney Crosby line.
If you like what you're seeing so far, despite of my negative ranting, contact me and let me know what you think (Trina).  These were posted with you in mind.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!