Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 13, 2015

Could've Gone to Court Too!!


To  C.K. of the Nanaimo Athletic Club and Frontrunners:

The legal advice I received was had I suffered significant financial losses (ie: job loss), I would've been able to sue you based on this one employee.  She uttered comments which caused mental distress that led me to talk about something I shouldn't have talked about with that pineapple gal.

That employee also represented herself as the shoe sales clerk (involved her other employer) when telling me about the women complaints at the gym.

First of all, stay out of my hobby.  Secondly, keep the gym complaints within the gym.  I didn't photo shoot anyone at your shoe store so why bring that into the discussion??  Also, that has nothing to do with your spin class.

Like I said in my previous post, be careful of what you wish for.  Had I lost my job, I would have sued your employers and would've made it very difficult for you to seek future employment.



Also, had I called the cops that day about the pineapple gal's bf's death threat utter, and the investigators could make a link to your involvement, you would've been in trouble for that too.

Like I said, my analysis isn't itchy-trigger-fingered based.  They're all well-thought out and I've talked to people.

Btw, I suspect you teamed up with an accomplice at my workplace.  I'm keeping an eye on her too!!  Both of you - get a life and leave people alone!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!