Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Why You All Should Help Me


No, I'm not talking about the shoe modeling favour right now.  I'm talking about helping me find out more about the people who did damage to me.  This would help me rest easier and to help me concentrate more on what this blog is supposed to represent.  It will also make you aware of what to look for in bad people to prevent you from being taken advantage of.  It will also minimize the chances of this group of people from hurting others in the same way in the future.  Let me give you a famous example.

By now most of you would've watched at least one Spiderman movie.  Remember the bank robbery cut scene?  The robber ran past Peter Parker and escaped from the cops' grasp by way of esculator use.  Peter could've stopped him but didn't.  Did you remember what happened later on in that day?

That's right.  His uncle was killed in a gunfire.  Guess who killed his uncle?  If you didn't see the movie, you'd never guess.  He was killed by the very same bank robber who Peter could've and should've stopped but didn't.  Now he's regretting it for the rest of his life because he said in a quote:  "...because I didn't do the right thing."

So what am I telling you?  I'm telling you that if you it won't impact you, think again.  You don't know what's on their agenda.  If you by happenstance become an inconvenience to their agenda, they will bring you misfortune to bring themselves fortune.   It could happend to one of your kids.  Can you believe how easily manipulated a 12-year old could be?  Could you imagine much harder it would be for a kid to bear the emotional weight I'm experiencing if an adult like me is still struggling one year after that incident?

Give my request some thought.  There are also 1 or 2 individuals at my workplace who wants to get me fired.  Those who know where I work, let me know if you hear anything from individuals who may have a grudge against me.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!