Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Validate Brainwashing Suspicions


...continued from this posting

I also want to note that this former store manager was once a car saleman.  He's already put me into such a fragile state of mind, it was very easy for him to make me think I needed psychiatric help.  Well guess what?  Now that I'm figuring this out about your sleezy ways, you are the one who's reveal how untrustworthy you are.  You are a manipulator.  Whatever you are trying to sell in the future, whether it'd be cars or concept, I'm not sending any clients or customers your way.

NB:  I was told he experienced vertigo shortly after he got to his new store!!  Coincidence?  Maybe/maybe not but I sure do know his conscience is killing him.  He knows I analyze well and he knows how well I write b/c I've written a formal complaint to him before.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!