Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Innocent Work Angers Me


The more I look at my work, the less room I see for skepticism and slander in the first place, and the more it reminds me of another person using the C.K. trick to dissuade me from my hobby.  This post is to address the running shoe clerk's concern:  "Where are these pics going?"

First of all, you agreed to the photo shoot.  You're an adult so you should have it in you to deny my request.  Secondly, I was more than happy to show you all the pics I've taken.  You didn't have any argument after seeing them.  Otherwise, you could've told me to delete them.  Thirdly, there was no inappropriate gestures by me during the photo shoot.  You hallucenated inappropriateness in your own head similarly to a schitzophrenic.

So!  I've already well-established myself as a shoe fanatic before asking you for the favour.  I'm a shoe collector.  Few months later you have the presence of mind to ask me this question?  Well, I'm going to be quite frank with you.  I've given you a good enough of a reason and you consented.  Therefore, the rest is none of your business!!  Your "confided friend" didn't want to help me out so I didn't force her.  I'm the bad guy just for asking?  I wasn't even asking you!!  If you became skeptical when I photo shot your shoes and if "Where are these pictures going?" bothers you that much, too bad.  I don't offer lifetime refund on self-consciousness.

This situation happened 3-4 months ago and I did not have the chance to properly analyze what you were trying to do.  Now that the proof of my intentions is in the pudding and now that I have the chance to figure out what happened I'm going to say this to you.

"You have the right to feel what you feel.  You have NO right to use your skepticism to overexaggerate my nuisance to your store.  If you don't like me to ask a certain someone who you care about for the photo shoots then lets keep it to that person.  I would've understood and accommodated you.  When I asked you about it, you denied that was the reason when it clearly was.  How come I'm all of a sudden a nuisance to your store after I asked this particular person (who has ties with you)?  As Dr. Phil would say:  "I can't help you if you're not being honest."  You are not too far-fetch from C.K.'s level of class, let me tell you.

You knew what was important to me and you used your ulterior motive to kick me in the groin.  What hurt even more was you knew I knew and you lied to me to throw me off track even more - off track from producing what you see on this blog.  You detracted the attention away from this person by overexaggerating others' skepticism of me.  Two people said yes and two people said no and those requests were well spread out in the 4-year span I shopped there.  I very rarely asked!!

So the question you must be asking yourself is:  "Why are you bringing this up now and why on your blog?"  Well, I'll tell you why.  I've been reviewing all my work and saw nothing that would suggest requirement from me to take inappropriate actions towards you during the photo shoot.  That's what re-fuelled the fire you lit in my heart several months ago.  Not to mention, the C.K. incident was even fresher in mind at the time and I was just starting to feel better about myself.  Your rudeness was ill-timed and you reminded me of C.K..  You made a personal attack towards me.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!