Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fake Pro Lost Me a Shoe Modelist


Another reason that I'm so damn pissed off at this guy was b/c of the emotional let down he's caused me and I've lost myself a potential shoe modelist as a result.  I've been trying to reach out to this lady several times, who probably would've helped me out, but has not responded.  I was in no mood to do any photo shoots after I've found out how fraudulent this guy is, causing the delay on my part to get back to her.  Yes, he is a fraud and a thief.  Be careful of this guy.

One day I will reveal everyone's identity.  Judging by C.K.'s personality, I don't think she's sorry for what she did and neither do I feel that way about her accomplice(s).  The fake pro is sorry, however, but he's sorry because I caught him, and not b/c what he did what he did to me.  I strongly feel they will do the same thing to someone else, if not to me again.  There's no question I'm making my decision not via vengeance, by way of minizing their damage to others in the future.  Embarassing them socially is the only way to achieve that...and to dissuade them from bothering me again in the future.

People who read my blog will understand it's not as easy as:  "Oh, don't worry about what people think.  There will always be people who will have their own perception."  An empolyer supporting a death threat addressed to me, a friend backstabbing me, and slandering from a spin instructor who I initially admire is very difficult to overcome.  Some think I should stop going on about this but no.  Something deep down is telling me to publicize this.

I feel so strongly about my stantz that I encourage you not to support the company I work for - yes, even if you people are the lifeline to my job.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!