Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 13, 2015

Fake Professional on the Gym's Side??


Whether or not that's the case, his delay quashed any chances of me writing in a consumer complaint on the gym and the shoe store.  He told me to keep quiet because his strategy would be advantageous to me, blah, blah, blah - whatever!  He kept saying his lawyer daughter is working on a court case for me but he always had an excuse to push it back, push it back, push it back.  It took me 6 months to realize I could no longer take him for his word.  I had to find out for myself.

By the time I found him out, it was too late to report what the gym had done to me.  That and the fact that he tricked me into divulging a lot of personal stuff that only friends are entitled to know made me even more angry than the money he stole from me.  Made me feel like he was one of those nosy people who just had to find out information about anyone.  More importantly though, he bought the gym some time to "get away".  Don't let him draw you in by his phoney friendliness.  Stay away from him.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!