Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, November 19, 2015

I Bolted When I Saw C.K. Today


Having the experience I have reading people, I can now say without bias that C.K. is really not that friendly of a person.  I went into a store and shortly after, I heard a voice asking for assistance.  It was firm and commanding (in a dictative kind of way).  I walked towards that voice and I saw this shoe.

Serves as illustrative purposes only.  Didn't have time to snapshoot her shoes even had I wanted to.  Another sub-par shoe by her.  I'll pass.

It was the Brooks Glycerin 12's that I saw C.K. wear 6 months ago in another shop.  I was able to make a connection b/n this shoe and the voice.  All I had to do was look up to confirm it was C.K..  Before she could see me, I bolted.  Being near her makes me uncomfortable and angry at the same time.

I've already established that I was able to judge her character w/o any biases b/c I didn't know it was her at first.  Now let me further solidify my claims about her character.  I mentioned that I saw her wearing these shoes 6 months ago at another shop.  It took her 2 full minutes to realize that I was standing next to her.  She turned around and said:  "Hi Arthur."  I replied:  "Hey," like I didn't care who she was but I was broiling on the inside.

How can she do the things she did to me and still has the presence of mind to treat me like everything's okay b/n us??  Unless 6 months ago, she didn't know what I now know about what she did.  I'm sure she does now and you will agree with my assumpiton if you've already read my "Suspected Spy" posting.  Even then, if I had done something even a little bit wrong to someone, I'd do everything I can not to draw attention of that person to me, let alone say hi to that individual.

Ladies & gentlemen, I have very little doubt this woman will pull another stunt to hurt me again in the future and possibly others to fulfill her ulterior motives.  Stay clear of this woman.  She will slander you.  That's how I got kicked out of the gym.



Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!