Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, November 8, 2015

C.K. Makes Women Look Bad


NOTE:  Before you read the rest, I no longer lump all of you in the same category as C.K. and her exaggerated female complainers.

Had I not have some help in deciphering her lies and overexaggeration about the "complaints" directed towards me, I would've mistakenly stereotyped all women as being this bad.  She basically told me that my modelists at the gym quit coming to spin classes b/c of me and that they got together to further increase their skepticism towards me.  She involved another spin member in which I thought should've been a private conversation, in a combined effort to chastise me.  Because it's a gym, the onus should fall on the women to reject my request.  She made it sound like I don't even have the right to talk to anyone at the gym, let alone the women - but the women make up the main point here.

Imagine if a woman really needed help and I was the only who could offer it?  Imagine if I still had that stereotype mentality that all women are that bad??  What would've happened if I could help and and I didn't all b/c C.K. implied that all women are like that - that of backstabbers??  So if I helped them in an accident and they wanted money from me, they could frame me for inappropriate behaviour??

My message to people in general and NOT just women - be good!!  Because if there is enough framing going on, people will stop helping strangers, not because they don't care, but because they are afraid of you!!  I know of a co-worker who wouldn't help a fallen customer b/c the customer can turn around and sue him for touching him or further injuring him by lifting him the wrong way.

Think about your actions C.K. and her gym who supports her.  It can have a ripple effect in ways you don't even know.  It doesn't always have to involve shoes.  C.K., I think you are very selfish, dishonest, and very manipulative.

And shame on my ex-gym.  I've been a member for 19 years with no problems.  Yet, you couldn't give me the benefit of the doubt.  You couldn't further investigate the heart of the matter??  Also, the complaints you reported...was it really the modelists or was it YOU??  YOU didn't like the fact I was taking away people's attention away from YOU!!!  Not a single modelist stopped showing up to spin classes b/c of me.  Nobody complained about me until after you saw me photo shoot the latest gal.

Not only did you try to discourage me from doing it at your workplace but you tried to discourage from doing my hobby away from where it totally has nothing to do with you.  C.K., you make me sick!!

Hey C.K..  There's nothing wrong with me asking for shoe photo shoots and you know it!!  I just have to go about it in the right way - who to ask, when to ask, and how to ask.  With my new-found skill, I'd have to say my success rate is pretty decent, thank you very much.  Not all women are bad and against the idea of photo shoots.  I was new at this and by fluke, ran into a series of bad candidates in one shot.

So C.K.  You want attention?  Here it is.  I'm talking about you and telling people about you too.  Be careful of what you wish for.  You just might get it!!

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!