Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Reebok Zig Techs


This post is a special request from Trina, a very kind gal who I ran into this evening while grocery shopping.  I don't know if I'm hallucinating but I feel like I've talked to you before a few months back at the same grocery store.  You weren't wearing any cool kicks but you had the same positive vibe.  I think we were talking about the weather or something like that.  Anyways, I think your daughter is going to love the displacement of colours of these Zigtech shoes.


Three of Each Kind


With my place being such a mess I wasn't sure how many pair of Zig Techs I really had.  The first 3 pairs were visible w/o me moving too much around so I grabbed one from each pair since I could easily hold them together with one hand for the photo shoot.  


Like my Zig Tech mushroom?



Colour Separation


Having already taken a few pictures of these shoes, my mind got a little ambitious and I wanted to involve the entire pair of each shoe so dug and moved my shoe pile around just to find the other shoe to each pair.  Turns out, I have more Zig Techs that I've forgotten about.  Yeeeeah!  Time to showcase more colours!!

The next setup was influenced by my training working in the produce department.  It's the use of colour separation.  If you look at the right-most shoe, I could swap places with the red but the blues would be too close together even though the shoe's black would separate the blue Zigtechs.  Also, if you look closely, I've purposely created an optical illusion.  Can you find it?



Zig Zag


The last set was displayed to show the entire body of each shoe so you guys can actually, well, see the shoes.  I thought it'd be kinda cool to further emphasize the cosmetics of the Zig Tech parts of the shoes by forming a zig zag pattern with each shoe.



I know this is early but I've already show a couple people I am will post pics of certain things upon request.  Now fans, it's your turn to finally e-mail me some of your cool shoe pics.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!