Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, November 22, 2015

What Made Me Snap!!


I mentioned that it was 6 months after that framing/slander incident that I found out my helper was a fake.  Four months passed by before I was "forced" to start this blog.  Finally, just about 2 weeks ago I posted this collage that I was finally ready to voice what I've been bottling up for a year.

Not only did this legitimized my hobby to myself, it infuriated me that people would doubt me and take something as simple as shoe pics and "legislating" my actions as a crime.  People would complain behind my back even after they said "yes".  Some people doubt my actions but C.K. blew the majority of those complaints out of proportion.  I don't have 100% proof but that's the overall vibe I get from dealing with the overall sample size of people shoe modeling for me.

The more I looked at this particular piece of work, the more I admired my creativity.  The more I admired my creativity the more agitated I became. Finally, I said to myself:  "And people were worried about this??  Was this the type of work C.K. was trying to embarass me from doing - b/c some people have a *blank* fetish??  F-U C.K.!!  Ha!!  Pun not even intended!!  LOL!!!  Was C.K. saying some people have a *blank* fetish or was she just indirectly saying that I have a *blank* fetish?  I really felt C.K. append her own assumptions the doubters' assumptions.

Anyone who's interacted with me and seen that collage should NOT think I have creepy intentions.  If I act out of sorts it's b/c I'm a little embarassed - yes, I still feel this way sometimes but I'm getting better at handling this.  If some of you still think I'm a creep you really need to dig deep to find the root of the problem.  Is it b/c of me you don't feel comfortable about or is it your past experiences that is resulting in your inability to trust?  Just food for thought.


Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!