Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Gonna Need Your Help


I gotta get some help here, and no, it's not about C.K..  The hell with her for now.  In order for me to post more creative content, including pics of your shoes you've modelled for me, I'm going to need some more time.  Even watermarking the photos take a fair bit of time.

What I need is for you guys to help me network my blog.  Let as many people who you think are interested in shoes know about my site.  People who like wearing shoes and people who have an appreciation for design, art, and creativity should enjoy my site.

Don't forget, I collect shoes as well so I've got a ton of used shoes I can let go of anytime so if you want to save some money from buying brand new pairs, I'm your guy.  I've got a pair listed already.

Listen, I have a life away from the computer and I also have to start allocating my time towards learning how to use my newly bought software.  I can't do this alone so I need your help.

Also, if you haven't subscribed to my blog already, please do so.  I can't guarantee a daily posting so I don't want you to have to check daily to no avail and not check when I do post.

Thanks for your continued support and keep on reading!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!