Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 13, 2015

Fake Professional Knew I was Threatened...


This fake professional misrepresented himself so he ended up hogging all the information about my situation to himself.  He had me fooled for 6 months and I didn't have the strength to speak out about it for another 4-6 months because I was so confused as to who I can trust and I was so dumb-founded.

So he claimed himself to be the guy who could help me and yet, something so serious like this and never once did he say to call the cops??  Even my union rep told me to call the cops if something like that happened again.  Late or not, it's never too late to give common sense advice.  I fooled by this phoney b/c I was in such emotional distraught and I was desperate for help.

When the time is right, I will reveal this person's identity and his proposed profession so that you guys know who to look out for and NOT to be deceived by him the way I was.  I can tell you that if it was a lawyer he was trying to pretend to be, he would've had some criminal charges coming to him.  I did my research.  He used his claim to steal $200 from me.  When I asked him for my money back, he threatened to fight me at my workplace.  Very unprofessional, very dishonest, and very inhumane.

Am I really that easy of a target for bad people.  Am I really too nice?  Do I really have to be an assh*le at the expense of others just to protect myself from being taken advantage again?

Folks, this is the emotional weight I've been bearing for the past year and I still haven't told you about the gym/spin intructor's suspected accomplice(s).  I want to get it all out.  I want you all to understand that I'm the real victim here and NOT the people making irresponsible complaints, asumptions, and slanderous comments about me.  No one was tricked but me!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!