Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Revealing the ID of One Culprit


I don't know if all of you have read:  this article, but if you really observant and have really good attention to detail, you would've known the gym I was referring to is the Nanaimo Athletic Club.  I've been a member of that gym since 1994 and had caused no problems.  How come this new owner and this relatively new spin instructor gets me kicked out?  Sorry but I'm not the problem.  C.K. and this Mexican owner is.

If you recall, not only do I highly doubt the spin members complained about me the way C.K. said they did, but when I was banned, they kept my money for the remaining unused month of my membership.  Jane (manager) said Dave (owner), was holding me responsible for scaring the women out of the gym.  B.S.!!  Even if I was responsible, he shouldn't keep my money.

My co-worker's cousin had the same issue with money.  They tried to charge her bank account when she was pregnant and had told them she couldn't attend during that time.

A current gym member came into my store said he had also been a member of that gym since 1994.  He said he's seen 6 different owners during that time and this most recent owner sucks.  He said that this owner, Dave, is driving people out.

Do you know what my dad said?  He said this Dave guy must be a sex maniac.  He was implying that he succumbed to C.K.'s claims b/c he tends to be type to give women the benefit of the doubt.

There you have it.  As you can see, I have to ramble about my situation...even if it means I risk more skepticism to my hobby.  In long run, it will all work out.  I believe framing and death threats should be publicized.  If it was just straight slander then I'd handle it a different way.

Believe in me people.  Believe in me.  I shall continue to bring you cool stuff.  Spread the word and increase the health of my blog.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!