Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, November 13, 2015

Fake Pro. Crumbling Under His Own Guilt


This fake professional I've been referring to has been bearing a lot of guilt in his conscience since May when I found out that he is, well, a phoney.  Turns out he really showed how nervous he really was of me.  This person is very arrogant by nature and doesn't think he owes anyone any respect.  He thinks because he is older than his superiors he can call them out on anything.

Well, all I can say is, when it comes to a guilty conscience, anyone human will succumb to that experience and will be humbled by it.  Today was a perfect example of that as exhibited by this fake professional.  He sucked up to me today for the first time.  He doesn't suck up to anyone, let me tell you.  He did a task for me w/o me asking him.

To me, that doesn't show genuine remorse.  It shows fear of the unknown - unknowing of what's on Arthur's mind.  If he's ungenuine, then chances are he'll take advantage of me again once he sees a soft spot in me.  What I look for is for him to return my money (with interest) - not b/c I need it, but b/c greed is very hard for him to overcome.  If he can gesture that to me, then I can move on to the next step with him.

If you ask me for my personal opinion of this person, I don't think he'll change b/c that's his nature.  If he's going to change, this fake pro. needs a legit pro. to counsel him and help him find the source what's causing him to feel a sense of entitlement in life.  My advice to people who haven't met him yet is to not let him get into your mind.  He will manipulate you - just like that spin instructor!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment :

  1. My dad chuckled right away when I told him what happened that night. The fake pro is starting to find the real side of his conscience. An arrogant person can only feel invincible until (s)he is at the mercy of their own guilt conscience, caused by resentment from something or someone who matters to their fortunes. One day that spin instructor, C.K. will cross that path too. I guarantee it!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!