Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Since My Suspension from Work - Part 1


This article is a continuation of:  I Got Framed - Full Story.

RECOLLECTION:  

Before you read this, C.K. said that spin members aren't coming b/c of me (false).  If spin members don't come then there'll be no spin classes.  If no spin classes, management won't be happy.  If management isn't happy then I could have my membership suspended.  What does this mean?  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?  She already had it in her mind to fix me b/c my hobby is taking away from her ulterior motives.  She MUST have lied to gym management.  Don't get me wrong though.  The gym was very much in on Cindy's scheme too.  I'll talk about what happened later in this posting.

I kind of wanted my (ex) boss to suspend me for more than one day. I was already reeling from the unfair treatment from the gym. On top of that, someone tells my boss in such detail about my gym situation in which he had no business knowing about and I get a death threat just for good measures?? I should've called in sick the very next day as I was in no mental shape to interact with customers. Fortunately my customers respected my space. No one wears his heart on his sleeve more intensely than I do. Here's a list of things I noticed after that stupid pineapple gal got me in trouble:
  • My first day back, I noticed a middle-aged man give me that disgusted stare 
  • a young teenage boy made a deliberate gesture to follow my shoe with the lens of his camera phone
  • a gal pulls out her camera shortly after entering the store and starts video-taping me with her cell phone (moves her camera side to side as I moved side to side and slowly erects her lens towards my face as she walks right up to me).  She played dumb when got really close to me making it like she needed a moment to recall what she was going to do.
  • saw the girl's camera mode was still on after pointing the lens at my face
  • several groups of young females on differnt occasions courted me (I never experienced anything so exaggerated before the gym incident and haven't experienced anything like that since the end of summer)
  • a man pulls out his camera within 6 feet away from me while I was putting out the green onions, erects it at the height of my chest, and slams his finger onto his LCD screen 
  • A mid-20's gal kept peeking back & forth b/n me and her phone while I was trying to wrap her flowers.  All of sudden she raises her phone with the lens directly in line with my face.  A co-worker suggested that she may have doing a selfie.  I say it's odd to do a selfie behaving like that.
  • I went jogging about a few months after pineapple customer incident and the C.U.P.E. member who I photo shot the shoes during the time she was picketting in support of the teachers' strike, gave me a creeped out look as we passed each other.

At the time, only the shoe store that the spin instructor works at sells this shoe in this colour.  Sport Chek sold these much later.  I'm highly suspicious C.K. influenced her b/c her reaction towards me is night & day


Article continues in part 2 of this article.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!