Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Blue Volcanos


These are yet another pair of shoes designed by me from NBA 2K's Shoe Creator.  I wanted to do a theme based on clouds in the daytime sky but I couldn't get the effect I wanted because of how the layering choices blended together.  It forced me to be more creative and thus, I came up with:  "Blue Volcano".

These took me an hour and a half to complete because I had to change my mindset and I had to tweak the colours to make sure nothing stuck out like a sore thumb.  This would be a good shoe for those who are complaining about shoes looking too flashy.  These shoes are pretty toned down while maintaining some style.





So for those of you who have been itching to see more of my shoe design, I've got more coming so don't you worry!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!