Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Asking for Your Patience


I just want to let you all know that I can't begin to tell you how much I have to add to my blog.  However, my main priority is to get my website structured to house all the posts properly.  As most of you have noticed, I've made several changes within the month to the look & feel of the webpage - most noticeably, the tabs, which help categorize the different posts I've made.  I have HUGE ambitions right now!!  Stay patient as I also have a life away from my computer.  Yes, balance is key.

This won't be the first time I'll go through a posting drought so be sure to subscribe to my blog so you won't quit visiting in frustration based on empty-handed visits.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!