Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, April 29, 2019

Real Reason Why Nanaimo FR Crew Wanted Me Dead


For my new readers, refer to this posting.

So this fake private investigator had been drilling into my head that the reason why a certain group of people would kill me to stop me from taking pictures of shoes because they were jealous of the attention I was taking away from them.  Though it was somewhat true, it didn't answer the underlying motive for her to feel this.  If he was a real private investigator, he would've been at least able to dig up the fact she and the rest of the Frontrunners crew were preparing for their first annual women's fashion show.  Take a look at this newsletter sent out on October 24, 2018.

YOU'RE INVITED!
Frontrunners 3rd Annual Ladies Night!
Featuring fabulous food, fashion, prizes, sales, and of course loads of fun!

WHEN: Thursday, November 15
WHERE: Frontrunners Nanaimo
WHAT TIME: 7-9pm (Doors open 7pm, Fashion Show 7:15pm)
Please RSVP!
(Space is Limited- Please RSVP Before November 10 to Guarantee Your Spot)
Door Prizes!
Loads of Fun!
Snacks!
Sales!
(select items)
— Frontrunners 3rd Annual Ladies Night —
Frontrunners
101-1825 Bowen Rd
Nanaimo BC, V9S 1H1





Four years ago, they were preparing for their inaugural event.  One of my fellow shoppers immediately suspected that they must've thought I was competing with them on something.  It turns out he was exactly right, as well as the fake P.I. to some degree.  The attention I was accused of taking away from her was in the form of her customers, which was absolutely not true.  On Nov. 7, 2015, I posted the following:



On top of that, I was even thinking about getting together with their staff to form a partnership.  The idea was they would help me find more shoe posers, which would serve as advertisements to help them sell their shoes in return.  Now, their real competition isn't me, like C.K. first thought.  It's her criminal perception by the community (and soon to be even more widespread than that) that she'll needing to avert.  Let this teach her a lesson to not jump to conclusions and to stay out of other people's business.

Suggested read:  "FR is Worse than the Old Future Shop"
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!