Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Shoe Pose Example - Jennie


The following pics are accredited to Jennie in her twitter posts.  It's a compliment if I'm posting these here so I hope you don't mind.  You are a natural so if you read this post, I hope you will submit some pics of different shoe poses so my fan base and myself can admire & enjoy.  If you're up to helping us out, just be Jennie.  Don't over try b/c you are a natural.

Here's just one of many examples of what I'm looking for:


Non-running Shoe Pics:


Jennie, how come your best poses are when you're not wearing your cool kicks?  Damn!  What a waste!  You need to replicate these poses in your athletic shoes.  Maybe point the toe of your left shoe outward just a little more to add to the showmanship of your shoes and your femininity.

 
This pose is perhaps your finest.


Running Shoe Poses


Your legs are long and nicely toned and they're flexible, allowing you to turn your foot at a wider angle, which maximizes the shoes' femininity.  I'd buy the shoes for the artistry.  However, if I were a gal, and the shoe fits me right, I'd have to say, your poses sold me on the shoes.  VERY nicely done!!




Throw-in Pics:


This is a shoe blog after all so I didn't want to waste any of your flashy shoe pics.  They're still post worthy, even though you didn't pose in these.






Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!