Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, November 16, 2015

Does that Mean C.K. is Perverted Too?


For those who have done the shoe photo shooting with me, and if you are honest, you would have experienced no inappropriate gestures directed towards you.  On top of that, I have given you access to my blog to show, not just tell you that these pictures cannot be used to harm you or to embarass you in any way.  Yet, C.K. didn't say any of the complaints consisted of any perversion concerns.  She only mentioned that she thinks some people are perverted and that's why her customers are skeptical.

From talking to other females out there, the general concensus I got mentioned nothing about perversion.  It had more to do with that fact that I was a stranger and it had more to do with the fear of the unknown.

The point I'm trying to make is that taking pictures of people's shoes and looking at people's shoes both involve seeing the shoes...sohhhh, I guess since we all look at each other's shoes, that makes us all perverts.  More and more people are checking to see if I'm wearing any cool shoes.  Does that make them perverted?

I already mentioned that C.K., the spin instructor also works at Frontrunners.  She might not be a shoe photographer like I am, but as a shoe sales clerk she sure as hell have to help people put on shoes and may involve touching their feet and ankles.  Therefore, if shoe photography is considered perverted, then there's even more reason to believe that a C.K., a shoe sales clerk, who touches customers' feet & ankles has perverted intentions.  How do people know you, C.K., didn't become a shoe sales clerk to take advantage of people that way?  Unfair assumption?  I rest my case!!

A friend of mine said that:  "If someone makes an (unsubstiated) assumption about your (desires/intentions), then it's pretty likely that person must have those (desires/intentions) too."

It would be bad enough if a skeptic thinks that way of you.  It's another for you, C.K. to put thoughts into skeptics head that don't even exist, to scare me from my hobby.  I'm successful at what I do because I believe in what I do and I project that feeling towards my modelists.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!