Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, October 16, 2015

1000 Views



Well, we finally did it.  I never in a million years would expect to draw that much interest in that short of a period of a time.  Yes, my hobby seems to create controversy but creates interesting reads nonetheless, and I'm definitely not of a boring mind.  Agree or disagree with how I go about my hobby, as long as there's interest, and as long as I'm not doing anything wrong, I shall keep posting.  Hope you guys continue to read.


Don't forget about the older articles.  It's located on the right-hand pane under "Blog Archive".  There are some stuff there that are worth a re-read. 


How ironic. This site was able to reach 1000 views on my 50th posting. That's 20 views per post on average.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!