Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, December 29, 2016

The Christmas Shoes


On Black Friday, I ran into this lady wearing these Skechers shoes.

Skechers Flex Appeal - Cosmic Rays

She bought these in the U.S. and I believe she said in Oregon, but I can't quite remember.  It turns out she's big into shoes as well and she was more than happy to pose for me.  Not to mention, she was very delightful and pleasant to interact with.

She also asked me if I've seen the movie:  "The Christmas Shoes."  I haven't, especially the fact the movie wasn't really about the shoes.  Instead, they were used as a symbol of a boy's deep love for his dying mother and a reminder for a workaholic lawyer to not overlook his family happiness through his own agenda.  You can do a Google search for more details on this movie.

Here are a couple of images from this movie, courtesy of a PCA's Guide to Life.  I ended up catching the back half of this movie on Christmas Eve, which delayed my Xmas shoe design posting.


Those who have lost loved ones this holiday season would most certainly be able to relate to this movie.

Ahem, so getting back on topic here, you probably want to know what I think about the Christmas shoes?  Well, when the boy flipped the bottom side up, it read:  "$19.99", so cheap is what came to my mind right away, ho ho ho!  Also, these would only be practical when worn for the first 25 days of December or if you want to look "Chinatic" (worn by a Chinese lady).  Hmm... Chinatic.  I don't know if that word exists but we'll just make it real in the "Wongous" dictionary.

As for the Skechers...what do you think what I think about them?  Would I trouble myself with this photo shoot if I didn't like them?  Well, maybe after she sees this post, she will wear them in public with a little more pride and be more attentive to people looking down at her fancy shoes.  👌😉

Take it from this lady, C.K. and Tracy from Frontrunners.  You don't need to commit a death threat crime (or to piggyback on this slanderer) to draw attention to yourselves - unless you want infamous attention, of course.  

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment :

  1. Estoy realmente muy feliz, cuando leo sus blogs, usted está trabajando bien para cualquier cliente para encontrar la forma correcta de cualquier ayuda, por favor, continúe y haga lo mejor de su lado.

    New Balance X90 | Asics Gel Quantum 360 4

    ReplyDelete

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!