Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, October 16, 2015

Tip: Tying Bunny Ear Laces


These Wave Prophecies are a half size too big so I compensated by tightening up the laces.  You take the lace going out the 2nd-last hole and hook it back into the very last hole but leave the bunny ear perked out.  Do the very same on the other side.  Thread the free-swinging laces through the opposite bunny ear holes and pull to tighten.


It prevented my feet from sliding back and forth.  It tightens more securely than the than the conventional interweaving method.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!