Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Submit Your Cool Shoe Photos


Someone suggested that I should make this blog more intereactive by allow fans of my blog site to submit photos of their own shoes.  I have added a "mailto" link to the shoe pic on the left hand pane, near the top of the page.  If anyone wants to show off some of their cool kicks, e-mail me some of your cool shoe pics.

If you don't have MS Outlook set up, hover over the pic and you should see my e-mail address.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!