Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Screen Capture Collage


I'm still deciding on a graphics editor program to edit and design my photos so the best I can come up with is a screen capture collage.  Alysha, these are your shoes and I would have to say, you are a NATURAL!!

These are 5 poses opened in 5 different windows.  Though quicker than collaging them through a graphics editor program, I still put some thought into laying these pics out.  I wanted them to be comfortable to look at and not to look like a heap of mess.


I included this next photo to demonstrate how much livelier a shoe is when worn and postured.  Anyone can capture a dormant pair of shoes.


In case any of your are wondering, these are the Nike Zoom Pegasus 32's.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!