Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

I Have a LOT More Shoe Photo Shoots


Please refer to the "Latest Rejection" article.

To my skeptics...and to the grocery lady tonight,

The shoe photo shoots that I have posted don't even scratch the surface of what I have and what my photographing ideas are.  When I decide how I want to present those pictures, I will post them.  It takes time to find the right graphic editing program, along with watermarking the copyright info on my work.

Now, do you guys understanding why I don't go on the internet or shoe store shelves for photos?  It's someone else's work or work that can by obtained anyone.  There's no challenge and it's not original.  If you don't have an open mind or if you're not artistic, it doesn't matter how much I "defend" myself.  I will let my work do the talking.  I will SHOW you and not just tell you why you skeptics should believe in me.  A picture is a 1000 words.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!