Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Literature Added


There is finally something explaining about my floral wrapping.  I just wanted to get the pics out as quickly as I can so that I didn't keep you guys waiting too, too long.  The watermarking, cropping, and uploading took a long time.  Let me tell you, applying the watermark is not as quick as you might think.  If my blog is about design and aesthetics, I'd better be damn sure the colours of the watermark jive with the colours of pictures I'm applying it to.  Take a look at my flower pics again and you will appreciate the time I consumed to make everything blend together.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!