Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Not Going to Get Discouraged


I'm learning no matter what I do, there's always going to be people against what you.  I've also learnt that no matter how good of a job you do sometimes, it's never good enough for some people.  Same applies in the workplace.  Some managers will think you're the ideal fit and some managers will always find something you're not quite doing right.

The gal who posed in the screen capture collage article, really supported what I was doing once she saw my blog.  I have other supporters who I deem to be legit - 2 from a professional (medical/psychiatric) field and my dad.  All 3 of them said that it's okay to do what you do as long as you're not hurting anyone.  As long I have my fair share of supporters, I will not be broken, though shaken sometimes...only because I do genuinely care about how people feel.  The personal attribute that is helping me get yes responses is also making me extra sensative to rejection and (wrongful) criticism.  I guess I have to take the good with the bad.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!