Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Message to the Don't Want To's


The people have to shoe posed for me, thanks.  Most of you have been wonderful.  For those of you who don't want to do it, I know you want to be nice about it and all, but just be straight up with me.  I"m not saying you have to be mean or anything like that but don't mislead me into thinking I can come back later when you really don't want me to.  You're just going to make both of us uncomfortable and you'd be wasting both of our time.

There is at least one individual who has let do the photo shoot but I don't plan to post them here.  You can really how tell the individual's reluctance reflects on the poses.  That's why I don't get offended by rejections but I do get offended by being misportrayed as a bad guy via unsubstantiated fears.  There's a big difference here.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!