Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Downsizing My Shoe Collection


Sometimes your eyes are bigger than your stomach and you end up intaking (buying) more than you should...but I can't help it.  I'm a shoe collector.  Rather than to let them sit dormant in my house, I'm going to re-coop some of my traveling expenses by selling some in order to make room for some better finds.  I'm bored of these ones so it's time to let these go.



You see that lone shoe box that's sitting opened on the tabletop?  That's a brand new pair of Nikes my mom bought them for $130 for me over 20 years ago for basketball.  They were too tight so now I'm trying to sell them for $60.  I've had a couple of people interested in them but they were too tight for them.  I think these would fit a woman's sz 9.5 or 10 - NOT a men's sz 10.  Is anyone interested?  I will post some pics of those shoes later.





I ended up selling 10-12 pairs of footwear during the 5 hours there + another 10 pairs to my shoe junkie friend.  She just also happens to be my biggest believer in my hobby.  So was it enough to make up for my traveling expenses?  I'd say not really b/c shoes cost me money to buy too, of course and I travel almost daily.  However, I'm just glad I'm able to fund some of my hobbying expenses.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment :

  1. Did you know that what I've shown above for sale only represents 1/5 of the total number of shoes I actually have in my possession?

    ReplyDelete

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!