Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No Longer Wishing for Jesse's Departure from Value Village


The way I have been treated, even if I were to be able to shop at Brenda Beecroft's stores again, I would not want to resume my patronage there.  What I had to endure on top of what C.K. did to me was bad enough  (Most of you may have missed this posting).  He brought that into his workplace and used that to slander me and Beecroft passed judgment on me by piggy-backing on Jesse did to me.

In the letter Beecroft sent me, I don't know what the hell she's claiming by saying she acted "without prejudice" on to, but I certainly don't feel I was given a fair chance to explain my side of the story or they did not give my side of the story a fair chance.  They're certainly not very good listeners.  If that's not prejudging, a.k.a jumping to conclusions, I don't know what is.

I want the (Nanaimo) Value Village to keep Jesse so that I don't ever have to do business with any place that encompasses or houses this person.  Jesse, please rot in this low-class company with a very low-paying wage rate for the rest of your life!!  I do not wish to drop my hard-earned dollars on a place that slanders and/or supports slandering me.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!