Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, October 12, 2015

Too Quick to Judge!!


I Further Assessed the situation.....

This posting is in reference to this article: "Sometimes 'Yes' Really Means 'No'".

So I left the paint store at approximately 10 after 4 on Saturday after leaving my business cards with the girl who let me take the pictures of her shoes.  The store closes at 5.  Guess what time I received the e-mail complaint of from her hubby  - 4:30 p.m. on the very same day!!  Is 20 minutes enough to see if my hobby is legit??  She must've phoned her hubby right away!!

It takes about 5 minutes to give an entire URL and e-mail address over the phone and 10 minutes to compose and send the e-mail.  E-mailing has lag time too.  So that really only leaves him 5 minutes to "browse" my blog site - just enough time to read one article:  "A message to the don't-want-to's".  He told me specifically he read that article.

Therefore, the hubby e-mailed me wearing his wife's coat of emotions, reads the one article that sticks out, and concludes that I was harassing his wife without even checking out any other parts of my blog site.  What the heck did I produce this website and business card for then??  I have my choice of words to describe the type of people they are but I'm going to bite my tongue.

Also of further note, the girl didn't even check out my website.  She was still at work!!  I've sent 3 e-mails explaining nicely to the hubby what I was all about, which included a pic of her shoes a couple days ago.  I have not receive any replies from him.  Therefore, he had NO ROOM for rebuttal.  I never thought there was anything wrong with taking pictures of shoes.  NEVER!!
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!