Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, October 16, 2015

Shoe & Sock Mismatch


Here's something you don't see everyday - one person with a sock mismatch and another person with a shoe mismatch.  Let's start with the first person.

Sock Mismatch

 Maybe one day someone will want to buy a "Wongous Works" tattoo.  Looks pretty hot on her if I might add.  Heh heh heh heh heh....

First of all, I love her stantz.  Too bad I couldn't get rid of the glare in the first photo.  When I finally did, it revealed that she was wearing pick and blue socks, along with the colour mismatch of the Saucony logos.  It's the same shoe but I think the inner logo is a different colour that the outer logo.


Shoe Mismatch


 Sporting the "Wongous Works" leggings.  Excellent recovery for her shoe mishap.

The sock mismatch I'll forgive.  A totally different shoe from the other?  That calls for some major attention!!  She was definitely intoxicated.  I could tell and the clerk could also.  She was bringing in an excess amount of clothes to try on to the change room and it made the clerk nervous.  Aside from the sideshow, she really does have nice shoes though.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!