Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Value Village Did the Double Twist on Me!!


I will post the whole story from top to bottom in the upcoming days ahead so you all will understand how unfairly I've been treated and no appreciation whatsoever for your patronage.

I've already mentioned how the Nanaimo clerk, Jesse, brought my past and put a twist to it to make the floor supervisor, Cathie come after me during my interaction with a fellow shopper.  When I brought this inappropriate behaviour to the attention of store manager, Marlene Davis, she treated me like she didn't care.  When I put this arrogant lady in her place, she told the D.M., Brenda Beecroft that not only was I harassing the customers, but I was also harassing the employees.

Brenda was in her power tripping mode when she was writing her letter of exile to me because she said I couldn't shop at ANY Value Village stores and didn't tell me why.  I had to get Jordan, head of the customer care department at head office to find out the reason and to find out that my revoked shopping privileges only apply to the Vancouver area stores.

Both Cathie and Brenda made the exact same mistake.  They both listened to one side and made their judgment based on that.  I want to make this clear!!  There were no customer complaints directed towards me other than Jesse's begrudging claims to Cathie and I did not harass any employees either.  Marlene was just mad at me for not letting her dictate our communication under her own terms

Also, I will let you readers in on a little secret that Value Village doesn't want you to know when I post my situation in its entirety.  I just found this out today...especially you Nanaimo-rites.

Stay tuned...
Arthur
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!