Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Yes % to Shoe Photo-shoots


It's been about a year and a half since my first photo shoot of shoes of acquaintences and strangers.  The vibe I get overall if I were to ask everyone I see would 50%.  I pick and choose the people I ask so I'd say my success rate is about 65%.  Without the blog site and business card, I'd say 75% of those who I ask are skeptical.

Now a clerk with strong street savvy sense suggested that I build the website and that I produce a business card to help bolster my yes rate to 80%.  I have had my website since late August 2015 and it's mid October now.  I'd still say my success rate is about 65%.  I figure the 80% the clerk was referring to is the people who are no longer skeptical or are a lot less skeptical.  I'd say about 65% of the people who I ask are now comfortable (or accept) my hobby.  Of course, I've only had the website for a very short time but this is the overall vibe I get in the early going.

What are your thoughts?  Are you more likely to say yes to a shoe photo-shoot request if a stranger approached you with a business card containing info on his/her work?
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!