Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, October 19, 2015

Wanted to but Didn't


I was out shopping today and I saw a women sporting a pair of New Balance running shoes.  The body had a fairly plain medium blue but the heel had some busier layering going on, which prevented me from reading the model label.  The laces were orange and the and side logo had a gradient silver, transition to a bit of orange...or the the bordering of the "N" was orange.  Anyways, the primary colour was a royal blue with some orange trimmings and had a touch of silver/white.

Unlike many people wearing running shoes during this time of year, she didn't have pants that sloppily drooped over her shoes.  She looked athletic and had good posture.  I thought about it and she even made eye contact with me...so why didn't I end up asking?

To be honest, we both had something going on.  She had a big plush animal in her arm's grasp and I had just gotten up so I wasn't in the ideal head space to project a genuine enthusiasm about my hobby.  Also, it was raining outisde so I didn't want to get her wet while having an armful of stuff.

Here's a perfect example of a person who'd probably say "yes" to me but the situation doesn't call for it.  Because of my year and a half's worth of experience, I was able to assess the situaion and make my decision based on that.  Had the shoe been really flashy, not to say the ones on her feet weren't, I think she wouldv'e made it happen, regardless of the situation that I was assessing.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!