Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Holidays!!


Well, better late than never, but looks like I'm going to be able to get this post in before Christmas is over.  I have designed these 2 pairs of shoes for the Christmas season.

I named my first pair, "The Ornament".




They turned out okay as I was just warming up.  Also, this was done under NBA 2k17's shoe design program.  Their implement of the HDR technology affected the lighting on my TV screen and these turned out pretty dark.  I was also disappointed that they didn't add any new layers to encourage further creativity.  On top that, the shoes are smaller, making it more difficult to observe the finer details needed to make the most subtle of edits to the shoe.  Attention to detail is critical to a good shoe design.

I went back to NBA 2K15 to design my shoe.  The shoes are bigger and this version of the shoe design program has the most brands to choose from out of any of the NBA 2K shoe design program so far and the selection of layers are exactly the same.  Here, I composed:  "The Christmas Tree".





Though I'm very happy with how these turned out, I'm starting to get bored.  I need the 2K team to provide some gradients and new layers to feed my creative mind.  Otherwise, the same styles will be created over and over again.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!