Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Still Struggling Emotionally


I've got lots of content left to post I promise.  Unfortunately, I still haven't gotten over what happened 15 months ago.  The main reason for my blog is to minimize future slandering from C.K. and her alliances so it's inevitible that I'm reminded of those occurences everytime I introduce my blog to a new viewer.  Up until I threatened to publicize her name, I haven't noticed any unsolicited camera pointing at me or any further attempts to frame me.  *UPDATE!*  I was wrong!  She didn't stop.

For those who thought I overreacted in my "Suspected 'Spy'" post, think again.  I can't remember if I mentioned via this blog or verbally but one day prior, I did say that ever since I've put together this blog, I haven't been noticing any funny activities from C.K..  Guess what?  The next day the lady brisk walks up to me with the LG G4 pinned to her chest, lined up with my face, asking me for cilantro.

50/50 chance she'll send someone in on my very next work day to agitate me.  If C.K. is smart, she will stop sending people to my workplace, regardless of whether I'm drawing attention away from her or not!!

Isn't that ridiculous?  Getting someone in trouble because they are jealous of me getting more attention than her?
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!