Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, February 8, 2016

Nikes behind Ottawa Senators' Head Coach


I can't remember who the Senators were playing against but the game took place Jan. 22, 2016 and they lost..  I can't quite make out what the Nike shoe model name.  Can't tell if they are men's or women's or if they're cross-trainers or running shoes.  I think it can be unisex and they are running shoes.




Red isn't my colour but those do look pretty cool.  Lots of colour separation with just 3 colours.  In my opinion, black laces and black sockliners would make them look more masculine while white sockliners and laces would make them more feminine.
Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!