Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Monday, February 15, 2016

Mizuno Musha 4


*Subscribe via Feedburner (located on left pane) to be notified of new posts!*

I did this photo shoot in the Victoria area.  These are her shoes she wears to work everytime.  It's amazing how clean she has kept them.  Also, I love the Mizuno design so I wasn't going pass up on the chance to photo shoot these.  There is a photo set of these shoes but I'm focused on gettting as many people's shoes out as I can before posting the full photo set of each pair.

If you recognize your shoe, e-mail me and I will post the entire photo set sooner rather than later.

Not quite the font I had in mind but it'll do.
If running shoes were to be worn to the Oscars awards event, these definitely fit the theme.  Gotta love the gold lusture.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!