Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, February 5, 2016

GEL-Venture 5 (Denied)


A couple of days ago (Feb. 3, 2016), I saw a lady wearing these:


I didn't feel the vibe that she would let me photo shoot her shoes so I really hesitated.  They're really fancy and I liked them so I'd regret it if I didn't at least ask.  She was also in pretty good shape so she would pose well in these.

When I approached her, she was a bit confused and apprehensive.  I calmed her down when I showed her my business card but she was still uncomfortable with the idea of me taking pictures of her shoes.  During our discussion, it was obvious she didn't buy these for the flare.  She described them as "just trail running shoes".

At the very least, she didn't feel uncomfortable when I re-approached her 20 minutes later to have her show me the model name of the shoe.  I was disappointed I wasn't able to get her to pose for me but at least she gave me the shoe model, which gave me something to post on this blog.  I got something else out of this interaction too.  I was able to confirm my gut feeling for people.  Next time I'll have an even better idea of who I should forego asking.

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!