Google Analytics

Twitter

Incognito

Random Posts

2015 Toronto Sneaker Show

Carmella Jordan's

Golden State Warrior Sneaker-Filled Facility

Friday, August 30, 2019

Another Set-Up Attempt


Originally Posted on October 23, 2018


Dear readers:

Before I resume my blog postings, I've got some loose ends I need to tie up.  Have a look at these shoes below.  They are the women's 

K-Swiss Tubes Run 100


For my new readers, you might want to read:  "I Got Framed - The Full Story" to get caught up to speed.

On September 11, 2018, I started my shift at 1:30 p.m. in the magazine aisle.  Before I even had a chance to settle in, a middle-aged couple entered in the aisle right behind me.  The woman was wearing these exact pair of runners.  Though well-worn, they were still worthy of admiration.  Before I could take my eyes off of these shoes, this fat-ass, death-threat accomplice came waltzing in right after them.  Yes, the same bitch that facilitated the death against me 3 years ago that got me suspended and emotionally/mentally traumatized.

She uses the knowledge of team members' scheduled shifts to plot her harassment schemes.  During the last 8 months since my last post, she had been timing her breaks whenever possible to coincide with mine.  She would also leave her front-end duties to circle around the store just to find something in any of the employees to tattle-tale on.  She is the dirtiest brown-noser in our store.  She would shop around the store during her off-duty hours and on her days off just to see what dirt she can dig up.  She will put people down so she wouldn't have to levitate her game to improve as an employee because she's too fat-assed of an intellect to even get off the floor.

This bitch works a lot behind the service desk and sometimes on self-scan.  She likes to talk a lot and horseplay with employees and customers.  This criminal of a bitch is none other than [you know who].  She is so consumed in her obsession to sabotage co-workers and possesses such a guilt-ridden conscience that it cost her her marriage and a 2-time fine, totaling $1150 for neglecting to ID minors for cigarette purchases.

Let me tell you something, [my dear death-threat accomplice].  Initially, I was going to keep your name anonymous as long as we were co-workers.  Do you really think getting me fired is going to discourage me from revealing your name??  You put me through a lot of hell and you knew you got away with one, and yet, you're doing everything you can to make my decision to reveal your name as easy as possible.  If this is what you've wanted all along, you win.  Felicitations!!!

Keds CA

Enter your e-mail address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember to subscribe to my blog. Follow me by e-mail on the left-hand pane to know when I make new posts!!